Until the 30th of June, we are offering .tv domains for only £13.99/year or $23.99/year!
Having a .tv domain is a fine way to let people know you have video content available on your site or even have it as a stand alone domain to show your video content away from your main website. As a rule of thumb, if your website contains a play button, you should look into getting get a .tv domain.
According to Cisco, video traffic will be 69% of all global consumer Internet traffic in 2017, up from 57% in 2012.
Video content, the possibilities are endless
Having the video content is just the start, after displaying it on your new .tv domain you could:
- • Embed the video in your blog article, perhaps as part of a guide, a review or just to put a face and tone to your company and brand.
- • Embed the same video across multiple pages on your site by using a sidebar.
- • Share the video through social networks like Twitter or Facebook.
- • Use the video or link it in your marketing emails.
- • If you have a Google Places page for your company, embed it there to have it show up in local search results.
- • Use a video as part of your sales process.
Get your .TV domain here to get a distinct, memorable website address and have a great chance of securing the domain name of your choice for only £13.99/year or $23.99/year until the 30th June (usual price £24.99/year or $41.99/year).